- Water temperature varies from about 78 F during the coldest month, to about 85 F in the warmest months. This means that a full length 3 mm suit is recommended from December to May and then from June to November a short 3mm wetsuit, or simply a dive skin, or nothing if you prefer, is best.
- If you want to see dolphins then you need to come in December to May, this is the most active dolphin time in this area.
- We have smaller creatures as well as big creatures here, (like nudibranchs, hairy crabs, frogfish and more) so if you are into underwater photography bring you macro lens as well as wide angle.
- The best time to dive in St. Martin is the month of May, this is because there are still dolphins around, the water is just starting to warm up, and normally the winds are extremely low and the visibility is great.
- There are some great dives in St Martin for Tec Diving, so if you haven’t already tried it, think about learning taking the plunge and diving that little bit deeper.
- Always book your dives in advance, as we only take out 6 divers maximum, we do fill up. So if you are pressed for the days you can dive, the sooner we book it the better.