St. Martin is a wonderful destination for a Caribbean wedding ceremony. With its lush hillsides, serene waterviews and exceptional cuisine, this island has all the makings for a picture perfect wedding and a beautiful beginning of your lives together.
Grand Case Beach Club can assist you with coordinating each magical moment leading up to your wedding day.
- Pre-arrival coordination of documents and verification of legal requirements.
- Reservation assistance for members of your wedding party.
- Review of the couple’s wish list and assistance with pre-arrival logistics and booking of service providers.
- Post-arrival welcome and on-site review of venues, menues, and guest amenities.
- Assistance through to wedding day celebrations with coordination of all service providers.
- Excursion planning assistance for wedding party, pre and post ceremony.
With all our wedding/event planning and coordination, we will be with you from start to finish and ensure you have the perfect celebration. We can be as involved or as uninvolved as you wish and with our local knowledge and experiences we are on hand for advice and assistance at any time.
Your wedding should be as memorable for you as for your guests. The wedding coordinators at Grand Case Beach Club will help you fulfill your dream wedding by executing on the tasks that will make your family and friends feel truly special.
- Pre-arrival coordination of guest reservations and special rooming requests.
- Welcome amenity upon arrival at resort.
- Coordinating supply and delivery of momentos throughout your guests’ stay at Grand Case Beach Club; from welcome notes, wedding itineraries, champagne and wine, flowers, fruit or cheese baskets, party favors or gift baskets.
- Assistance with spa bookings, planning shopping excursions and recommending sightseeing trips. Our staff will help your guests have a delightful and stress-free holiday on St. Martin.
- Assistance as needed to fulfill the wedding couple’s experience hopes for their guests.
Grand Case is located on a exquisite spot between two calm beaches. With plenty of space to roam among lush gardens, lose oneself at the many lovely lookouts, and indulge in quiet time at any of the cosy hideaways on the property, your guests will have a beautiful and enriching experience on St. Martin.
Heralded as the culinary capital of the Caribbean, it’s no wonder so many couples choose to get married and have a memorable wedding reception on St. Martin. And, the Sunset Café, the onsite restaurant at Grand Case Beach Club has won many accolades for its chef’s creations.
The wedding planners at Grand Case will work with you to coordinate the reception that best suits your style.
- A mid-morning brunch service following a morning beach wedding.
- Cocktails and appetizers served at sunset as you take in the stunning ocean views.
- An intimate sit-down dinner service, suited for up to 20 guests.
- A stunnning assortment of hot and cold buffet items for larger parties.
- Have something else in mind? A beach barbeque or a quiet dinner for two. We are here to assist in any way we can.
The welcoming and knowlegeable staff at the Sunset Cafe look forward to making your wedding reception a one-of-a-kind event for you any your guests.
Warm breezes, the fragrance of tropical flowers, and the indescribable beauty of the ocean views towards Anguuilla are just three reasons to plan your dream Caribbean wedding on St. Martin.
The wedding coordinators at Grand Case Beach Club will work with you to create your perfect oceanfront wedding at one of our spectacular onsite ceremony locations:
On The Beach
Tying the knot on Petite Plage beach is wonderfully romantic. With soft sand underfoot and the murmurs of the ocean as a musical backdrop, couples who choose to get married on St. Martin invariably select this natural setting as their first choice.
If you would like to get married directly on the beach at Grand Case Beach Club, we will work with you to determine tide schedules and weather patterns to ensure we can pull of getting hitched, without a hitch!
The team at Grand Case will work to create a beautiful and intimate marriage ceremony venue that will bring joyful memories for years to come.
On The Point
Standing atop the highest point on the Grand Case Beach Club property where it juts out into the Caribbean sea, is another spectacular location to get married. With unparalleled views of the bay, this peninsular is a perfect choice for the wedding ceremony and can easily accommodate a large number of guests.
The Point is also well-suited for a reception venue. The wedding team will transform the pavilion with tables, chairs and even a dance floor for a truly memorable wedding reception for you and your guests.
Planning your wedding on St. Martin is a perfect excuse to add in scenic day trips to one of the many neighboring islands, or a plan a sunset cruise that lets you experience St. Martin bathed in golden light at the end of a day, or to partake in any one of the numerous watersports activities for which the island is known.
Some excursion ideas for you and your guests may include:
- Horseback riding on Gallion beach.
- Tour the Plantation and taste some locally grown coffee.
- Go jet skiing or paragliding at Orient Beach.
- Snorkel around Baie Rouge to a small secluded beach.
- Stroll through the streets and enjoy shopping in Marigot, including a stop at the market and the Fort.
- Go zip lining at Loterie farms or hick to the peak of Pic Paradis.
- Visit St Barths, Anguilla, Pinel, Tintemare or Prickly Pear, our neighboring islands
- Partake in the complimentary non-motorized watersports right at Grand Case Beach Club
On St. Martin, the water is inviting and the beaches, bays and islands await your discovery. No matter the size of your party, we will help you coordinate excursions that will let you spend quality time with your loved ones while joyfully celebrating your wedding on St. Martin.
Before you plan your St. Martin wedding ceremony, there are some important legal considerations to know.
Getting Married On St. Martin
With a little bit of planning, you and your partner could be saying you “I Do’s” in a St. Martin marriage ceremony. With residency requirements no long necessary, couples can plan a civil ceremony, a traditional church wedding, or just about any type of dream Caribbean wedding. The key is to start planning early.
Couples should give themselves at least 6 months lead time to assemble the required documentation and contact the Collectivité de Saint-Martin with a request for your desired marriage date.
The documentation requirements for getting married on St. Martin along with contact information for the Collectivité de Saint-Martin are provided in this article.
Additional details about Getting Married on St. Martin
are provided by the official St. Martin website.
Our wedding team will provide you with a list of ministers, priests and civil servants for you to chose from and help with wedding ceremony coordination.
Let’s make it happen…